Agritecture Consulting is Media Partner of Vertical Farming Conference
About Agritecture Consulting
Agritecture Consulting provides a comprehensive approach to urban agriculture project development. In operation since 2014, Agritecture has helped more than 100 organizations determine the feasibility of their ideas, validate their business strategies, recruit talent for their projects, manage operational challenges, and much more. Our consulting services are backed by several years of operations data and a team of experienced growers, agricultural engineers, sustainability managers, and marketing experts.
The Vertical Farming Conference is part of a two-day AgriFood Innovation Event, with 4 conferences (focused on 2 tracks: food and agriculture), an expo, workshops, student demo corners, lab tours and more. For the entire program of the event and registration, visit: https://www.3dprintingevent.com/program/
The location, Brightlands Campus Greenport Venlo, is in a region in which the agri-food business is one of the most productive, sustainable and profitable in the world; where food innovation is in the entrepreneurs’ DNA.
Focus topics of the conference are:
- Available technologies – LED lighting, sensors, AI
- Plant condition issues like: CO2, Nutrients, Irrigation, Climate, Lighting
- Food safety / HACCP
- Improved resource-use efficiency
- Sustainable Buildings (design, green roof, energy)
- Smart Cities / Architecture / Urban Design
- From traditional farmer to vertical farmer