Smart Food Farming Expo welcomes Innoveins as Exhibitor. The Smart Food Farming Expo takes place on June 28-29, 2017, at Villa Flora, Venlo, The Netherlands.
Innoveins is an ecosystem where agro and high-tech meet. Organizations co-create on innovations and together they release these novelties to the market. All business case driven innovations are realised in so-called ‘clusters’. In a cluster multiple parties innovate on a specific theme, such as seed technology, automated guided vehicles, smart soils, or indoor farming.
The ecosystem makes it easier to innovate easier, less expensive, and faster due to:
- A partnership with multiple organisations with a different background, but the same mindset
- A cooperation with other clusters, which causes acceleration and synergy
- Access to a large network
- Support of agro-, high-tech- and business-development-experts
- Marketing- and sales support
About Smart Food Farming Expo
The Smart Food Farming Expo is part of the first global Innovative Food-Agri Event – a two-day event (Jun 28-29, 2017) that includes 4 dedicated conferences and an exhibition:
- 3D FoodPrinting Conference (Jun 28, 2017)
- Vertical Farming Conference (Jun 28, 2017)
- Healthy Nutrition Conference, (Jun 29 2017)
- Smart Farming Conference (Jun 29, 2017)
- Smart Food Farming Expo (Jun 28-29, 2017)
The expo will cover all topics presented at the conferences:
- Technologies for Vertical Farming
- Technologies for Smart Farming
- Technologies for 3D Food Printing
- Technologies for Healthy Nutrition
- Patent issues
- Legal / Regulatory issues
- Investment opportunities
The Smart Food Farming Expo is a dedicated and focused business and research platform, unique in bringing together European and global companies from the entire food industry chain: supply chain with customers, producers, retailers and researchers.