Smart Food Farming Expo welcomes byFlow as exhibitor. The Smart Food Farming Expo takes place on June 28-29, 2017, at Villa Flora, Venlo, The Netherlands.
byFlow is a Dutch company specialised in 3D Printing since 2009 and the expert in the field of 3D Food Printing. At byFlow, we believe we can change the way people make and experience food. In 2015 byFlow developed a 3D Food Printer named “the Focus”, that quickly entered the Food Industry in several markets from Michelin Star Restaurants to Innovative Catering Companies. Next to selling 3D Food Printers, byFlow is a partner for leading Multinationals to find solutions for their specific 3D Food Printing needs and challenges.
About Smart Food Farming Expo
The Smart Food Farming Expo is part of the first global Innovative Food-Agri Event – a two-day event (Jun 28-29, 2017) that includes 4 dedicated conferences and an exhibition:
- 3D FoodPrinting Conference (Jun 28, 2017)
- Vertical Farming Conference (Jun 28, 2017)
- Healthy Nutrition Conference, (Jun 29 2017)
- Smart Farming Conference (Jun 29, 2017)
- Smart Food Farming Expo (Jun 28-29, 2017)
The expo will cover all topics presented at the conferences:
- Technologies for Vertical Farming
- Technologies for Smart Farming
- Technologies for 3D Food Printing
- Technologies for Healthy Nutrition
- Patent issues
- Legal / Regulatory issues
- Investment opportunities
The Smart Food Farming Expo is a dedicated and focused business and research platform, unique in bringing together European and global companies from the entire food industry chain: supply chain with customers, producers, retailers and researchers.